Friday, April 3, 2009

There's a Opossum at the End of this Blog

There's a opossum at the end of this blog.

You have been warned.

Whatever you do, do NOT scroll to the bottom of this blog.

Are you still reading? Why, oh why, are you still scrolling?

Turn off your computer monitor. Run away. Or at least hit ctrl-alt-del.

Because there's a opossum at the end of this blog. It is hideous.

It's an ugly, long-tailed opossum with a wiggling pink nose and white matted fur.

It currently lives in my garage, but it has also found it's way to the end of this blog.

Between the lawnmower and the recycling bin; right beside the cabinet where I keep the paint - there's a oppossum.

Staring out from a wire mesh cage with its beady eyes, listening with it's pointy ears, and sniffing with it's disgusting snout, my garage has become it's home.

And it's also at the end of this blog.

It's not sure whether I'll pet it or cook it. And I like that's it's just as scared of me as I am of it.

But it's still there. In my garage and at the end of this blog.


Continue at your own risk.


Because there's a opossum at the end of this blog.


YOU'RE STILL READING!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - DO NOT GO ON!! ACHTUNG!


Likely to end up under the wheels of an SUV, the opossum is a deady creature that will steal your soul. Or at least wake you up at 3:00 a.m., skittering about the garage and clattering around with its opossum toys.


And it is at the end of this blog.


Listen...I have an idea: If we both stop reading now, we won't get to the end of this post and have to confront this horrendous opossum .


Because there's a opossum at the end of this blog!


Definitely a mammal, possibly a marsupial, it is surely nocturnal, as it has kept me up the last two nights with its screeching vermin wails.


Well, look at that.

This is the end of this blog post, and it's nothing but my sister's terribly ugly opossum-looking dog that she failed to make arrangments for so I had to go to her house and take it so it wouldn't starve to death and die when she left it and took off to Florida so now I have to take care of this foul furry gremlin while she's opossum free in the Sunshine State and I'm stuck here writing a run-on sentence about her smelly, mal-nutritioned, neglected canine that she shouldn't have gotten in the first place.

I told you there was nothing to be afraid of.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little doggy!