Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yo Quiero Fourthmeal


I can never remember if it's 'feed a fever, starve a cold' or 'feed a cold, starve a fever'. Well, last night I had both, so I erred on the side of gluttony.

My sick self made a run for the border to the tune of a Chili Cheese Burrito, a Baja Chalupa and a Gordita Supreme. (BTW - can we all agree that the removal of the 7-layer Nacho Cheesy Crunchwrap from the menu is one of the all-time fast-food tragedies?)

Don't worry though - I balanced that out three hours later with a Lean Cuisine microwave meal and 2 lo-fat Puddin' Paks (only 90 calories each; and they're criminally delicious!!).

The food didn't cure my illness. In fact, it made it worse. Now to go along with the flu-like symptoms, I have dissentary-like symptoms.

The problem is that I'm not quite sick enough to justify staying home from work. But just sick enough to be miserable. So between Ni-quil, Day-quil, ZiCam, Sudafed and Vic's cough drops, I feel like a fat Heath Ledger.

Ouch, too soon?

Okay. Anna Nicole Smith then. I think we can all feel comfortable with that.
So if I'm not posting updates for the next few days, please excuse the absence. In the meantime, I'll be thinking Outside the Bun.

0 comments: